Its time for another weekly(ish) update on DSP progress.
The last week I have been mainly focused on content creation.
- Change XML so that levels can have multiple maps, similar to Vector TD
- Surreal contributed 3 new maps for River TD, so you can fight on different (harder!) rivers.
- River TD now has 46 enemies, all hand crafted by myself.
- Fixed 100% CPU usage in windows.
- Range ring improvements – Draw them Anti-Aliased, don’t show both when upgrading if you don’t need to.
- Graphics to go behind the top numbers in mouse_ui
- Gave the window a title in windows/linux builds 🙂
- Added health bars to enemies
- Fixed towers not shooting on long maps, or shooting off map on short ones